These 2 Will Change the Industry!!!

What are you reading?
Among other things I am continually referring to these two books during this season. I can't tell you how thankful I am that they have both come out recently. I truly believe both will change mainstream nutrition and dietary guidelines with in the next 5 years. If you have not picked them up I highly recommend you do. Get ahead of the wave. The information you will learn has ALWAYS been true. It is simply finally being published by credible authors with the scientific data that the common consumer can understand and implement.
I wish we had this information years ago before my mother was overcome by dementia. I believe we could have had many more amazing years of the love and wisdom that we miss as she is living out the rest of her days in a care facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment