Smoked Dinner

NOT ONE PIECE LEFT!!!!
I fired up the Bradley Smoker again. For Low Carbing, it is amazing. Today we are smoking the whole dinner.
The entire family was so blown away by this roast. We are seriously prime rib connoisseurs as I grew up raising our own beef and knowing really great meats. I was not sure if this would ever replace my roasted in the oven Prime Rib, because my family has always loved it so.....The flavor of this was amazing!!! I was told over and over again....This is the best ever.
           MENU
-Prime Rib
-Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
-Mixed Veggies

Smoke coming out top
The Bradley gets it's smoke from a little "puck" or bisquitte. Literally they look just like a hockey puck. Each puck produces 20 minutes of smoke.The Bradley Smoker is a "low and slow" method of cooking so I smoked it for 3 hours with 2 hours of smoke. (Pecan & Mes- quite )
Bone in. 3 Ribs. Rubbed with SusieQ Seasoning Rub overnight 24+ hrs.
Veggies & Bacon wrapped Asparagus
 While roast was resting, put in veggies w/ 1puck for 1hr
Game Plan:
11:00-Roast out of frig. on counter
1:00-fire up Bradley
2:00ish-put roast in Bradley
BradleyTemp 235ish
Took roast out it reached an internal temp of 138/140.

Veggies
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
R. Peppers/Onions/Zucchini/Eggplant with Olive Oil and seasoning.
Rice served on the side for non Low Carbers.

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny that the first post I look at is all about smoking a prime rib in a Bradley! The roast is defrosting in the fridge and I was trying to decide what to do with it. Now I know -- this looks awesome! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa....and thanks for getting back to me on the smoking cheese. I'm definately going to try that.

    ReplyDelete